Be a "beacon" of light to those around you by wearing this tie to help raise awareness about Operation Underground Railroad's fight against modern-day slavery. This grey silk tie features a repeating pattern of yellow O.U.R. logo icons as a reminder of their mission to rescue victims of human trafficking.
Not only will wearing this tie help raise awareness of human trafficking, it will also directly benefit one of the causes most powerful warriors. Ten percent of all sales will be donated to Operation Underground Railroad.
- 10% of all sales go to help Operation Underground Railroad. After costs are covered, all proceeds go to Operation Underground Railroad until we get to $2,000)
- 20% of all sales are lent at 0% interest to pull people out of poverty.
- Beautiful vibrant colors woven into high quality silk.
- Waterproof coating to keep looking your best even in the event of a spill.
- High quality interlining gives you a nice full knot every time.
Cut: Regular Necktie
Size: 58 by 3 inches
Fabric: 100% Woven Silk
Fabric Enhancements: Waterproof C6 DWR Coating
Colors: Yellow, Grey, Light Grey
Interlining: High Quality Thick Wool
Tipping: Self Tipped
Slip Stitch: Handsewn
Material Label: country of origin, washing instructions, fiber contents
Packaging: Plastic Wrap
Watch the latest update on this tie here:
Check out the original live stream announcing these ties:
When we embarked on our quest to share new knots and styles, few of our...
Ready to take charge of the room? Get a boost in your confidence and don...
Sold Out - $7.99 $16.99
Was the short description above not enough? Now you are looking for me to write...
Usher in spring with this classic gingham piece. Paired handsomely with khaki, beige, or navy,...