Wearing this vibrant yellow striped tie can help "rescue" modern-day slaves in two important ways. First, you'll help raise awareness about Operation Underground Railroad's fight against modern-day slavery. Second, your purchase directly benefits the cause because 10% of all sales will be donated to O.U.R.
- 10% of all sales go to help Operation Underground Railroad. After costs are covered, all proceeds go to Operation Underground Railroad until we get to $2,000)
- 20% of all sales are lent at 0% interest to pull people out of poverty.
- Beautiful vibrant colors woven into high quality silk.
- Waterproof coating to keep looking your best even in the event of a spill.
- High quality interlining gives you a nice full knot every time.
Cut: Regular Necktie
Size: 58 by 3 inches
Fabric: 100% Woven Silk
Fabric Enhancements: Waterproof C6 DWR Coating
Colors: Yellow, Grey, Light Grey
Interlining: High Quality Thick Wool
Tipping: Self Tipped
Slip Stitch: Handsewn
Material Label: country of origin, washing instructions, fiber contents
Packaging: Plastic Wrap
Watch the latest update on this tie here:
Check out the original live stream announcing these ties:
Sold Out - $7.99 $18.99
This neckties woven texture is more impressive in person than any picture could do justice....
Sold Out - $7.99 $17.99
Buy this beautiful blue necktie and add some spice to your wardrobe, and to your...